Traffic Plans is a traffic management design company based in Dublin, offering one of the highest quality of traffic management plans from Ireland. Although Traffic Plans is a relatively newly established business, our founder has over 8+ years of experience while working for all major traffic management companies in Ireland and participated in many major construction projects over this time.
Traffic Plans can provide the following services:
- Traffic Management Design
- Tender Traffic Management Plans
- Traffic Management Plans Drafting
- Swept Path Analysis/Vehicle Turning Movement
- Method Statements
- Risk Assessments
We can help companies such as engineering firms as well as local authorities with all their traffic management design needs. Our traffic management designers are fully trained and LASNTG Certified so you can feel confident in knowing that you traffic management plan submission will be accurate, easy-to-understand and up-to-date with the Latest Chapter 8 Legislation.
Why work with us:
- Fast Turnaround for traffic management plans
- Adhering to the Latest Chapter 8 – 2019 Legislation
- Providing efficient solutions that benefit both client and road users
- 99.9% First Time Rate of Approval for Road Opening License
- Transparent Pricing – no hidden fees or costs
Some reviews from our customers:
“ I’ve used Traffic Plans Service many times in the past, and no doubt will use them many times in the future, great work, high standard. very satisfied. A* ” – Wolfgang Rice
“ Excellent service with fast turnaround at competitive price and quality of drawings are very good. Highly recommended.” – Declan McNally
“ We used Traffic Plans’ services on a recent project and found them to be extremely professional, efficient and responsive to our requirements.”– Keith Gavin
See more reviews from our client here. https://www.google.com/search?
If you have a project that needs traffic management plans or swept path analysis, you can get in contact with us at the following:
Landline: +3531 485 3419
Mobile: 087 702 6476