Firebird is Ireland’s market leading designer and manufacturer of commercial and domestic boilers. One of Firebird’s key differentiators is how it has the most technologically advanced and energy efficient heating options on the market. It has also pushed the boundaries on renewable energy to become the only manufacturer of boilers in Europe with Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) emissions that are 50% lower than the European limit.
Firebird’s range of renewables include:
- Envirogreen Condensing Boilers which are HVO Ready. Switching to eco-friendly HVO as a drop-in replacement for Kerosene in existing domestic boilers would cost homeowners a one-off conversion cost of less than €400 and help Ireland reach its 2030 Climate goals. Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil (HVO) is one of the cleanest fuels on the market, 100% fossil fuel free and sustainable. HVO is derived from raw materials such as wastes, residues and vegetable oils.
- Enviroair Air Source Heat Pumps which provide an economical and environmentally friendly alternative to traditional heating and hot water systems.
- Envirosol Solar Thermal Systems which work on the basis of transforming solar irradiation into heat which is used to provide free hot water.
- Enviroair Underfloor Heating Systems which, when used in conjunction with an Enviroair Air Source Heat Pump, is the most efficient way to provide space heating.
- Enviroair Ventilation which work by extracting stale air or supplying fresh air into rooms in a house or building and recovering heat which would otherwise be lost.
Firebird offers a Free Home Heating Consultation. Call or email today on:
026 45253 / email@example.com
Comprehensive warranties on all parts.