The European Climate Change Adaptation (ECCA) Conference returns in person in Dublin and online on the 19th June 2023 until 21st June 2023, bringing climate science, policy and practice together on the theme of ‘Actionable knowledge for a climate resilient Europe’.
ECCA 2023 will cover the following 6 topics:
- Stepping Up Climate Action: Support Through Climate Platforms and Services
- Adaptation Responses to Sea Level Rise and Coastal Change
- Nature-Based Solutions for Climate Change Adaptation
- Preparing for More Frequent and Severe Climate Extremes
- Reframing Societal Transformation by Challenging Underlying Assumptions
- Energy Resilience: Adapting to Security and Climate Change