The EPA is inviting research proposals for the Emissions Statistics Research Fellowship Call 2021 under the two topics:
- Analysis of Energy related air emissions and policies and measures to support the development of Ireland’s greenhouse gas inventory and projections.
- Analysis of Transport related air emissions and air emission modelling to support the development of Ireland’s greenhouse gas inventory and projection.
Proposals for Research Fellowships are invited for a maximum term of 24 months, with a maximum budget of €180,000. Up to one award is expected for each of the topics included in the call.
The indicative timeframe is as follows:
- Wednesday 20th October 2021 at 11:00 GMT: Call opening
- Wednesday 17th November 2021 at 17:00 GMT: Deadline for queries relating to the technical contents of this call
- Wednesday 24th November 2021 at 17:00 GMT: Submission deadline
- Wednesday 1st December 2021 at 17:00 GMT: Approval deadline
- December 2021: Evaluation process
- January/February 2022: Negotiation
- February 2022: Grant award of successful projects
- By 31st March 2022: Start of successful projects
Applications must be made online through the EPA’s Grant Management and Application portal.
All queries must be sent to email@example.com