The Water Joint Programming Initiative (JPI) in collaboration with the AQUATAP-ES network are organising a Stakeholders Showcase Online Event on the topic of “Aquatic Ecosystem Services Connecting Science-Policy-Practice: Challenges and Opportunities”
Date: Tuesday 22 June 2021
Time: 10:30 to 12:00 (CEST – Brussels time)
This event will include a panel of experts from:
- Intergovernmental Science-Policy Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services (IPBES),
- European Commission DG Research and Innovation,
- COST Association,
- European Environment Agency, and
- University College Dublin.
The panel discussion will cover:
- The way forward to integrating ecosystem services into everyday water management; and
- How to sustain ecosystem research networks such as AQUATAP-ES to support sound water policy decision making and practice on the ground.
It will be followed by a Q&A session with all participants.
For more information about this event and to download the programme visit the Water JPI website.
To register for this event visit the registration page.